I AM NOT BORDERED ABOUT THE DEATH PROPHESY.... RONKE OSHODI OKE

Following the death prophesy said about Ronke Osodioke, she recently disclosed that she has no plans to visit any church as she is not bordered about the pronouncement. According to Nigeriafilms the Actress said we should forget about the doom over her head. “I don’t even know anything about that. People should just disregard it. It’s a concocted story. I am not even scared about it because I am not ready to die now. I will live long by God’s grace. I don’t even have the time to think about that kind of rubbish.”
Recently she marked her first daughters 13th birthday and also discussed about her new film: ”Yes,I am through with my new movies,’Igbehin Loju’ and ‘Fehintola Olobi’. The two flicks will surely create a new record in the industry. I have a lot of stars, including Oga Bello, Toyin Aimakhu, Funmi Mide Martins Abiodun,myself and many others in the two movies. My career is what I think about now, not any useless death prophesy

Comments