(SO SAD) BABA SABITIKO IS DEAD.


So sad, Ibadan based famous comedian, Abiodun Aremu, popularly known as Baba Sabiko is dead. Baba Sabitiko was popular back then in 1986-1998 together with another female comedian Iya Niwe during their weekly comedy soap opera at Broadcaster at Broadcasting corporation of Oyo State (BCOS).

According to Ademola Aremu, a Lectural and Radio/Tv Broadcaster at Broadcasting corporation of Oyo State via his Facebook page said he saw him last friday and he could'nt believe the sad news about his death....
I couldn't believe it until I was at the hospital where he passed away and saw his corpse. I saw him and his wife last Friday and as usual cracked some jokes together. Abiodun Aremu, Baba Sabiko, my Surname sake; one of the best comedians in the entertainment industry. He normally called me Uncle Demoo (though far far older than me), and I would reply Ba Sab. Painful but it is well.
According to another source from a fan said his last interview was done yesterday during a Tv program at BCOS.

Baba Sabitiko is a multi-talented broadcaster, comedian, theatre-artiste, Master of Ceremonies (MC), script-writer, film producer and a singer.
News of his death was announced today on BCOS Radio. May his soul rest in peace

Comments